6/22/13

Weekday Breakfast.

B (boyfriend) and I both love pb&j. You probably already know I'm all about health-ifying or cleaning up my favorite meals so I can still eat them, so here's where I clean up a pb&j. And then eat it for breakfast.
And variety is the spice of life, so try something new!
And let me tell you, starting the day with a Pb&J isn’t so bad. 
Here’s what you’ll need:

(Food bloggers would scoff at my poorly lit photos!)
Organic Crunchy Peanut Butter. I buy mine from Giant Eagle.
Ezekiel Bread. (Sprouted grain bread bought in the frozen foods aisle)
Smuckers Simply Fruit. Black raspberry is to die for.
…aaaaaand if you’re into it, add chia seeds! (Buy here.) You literally can’t even tell with the crunchy peanut butter. (Never heard of chia seeds? Read this.)
Make sure you toast the bread. It has to be kept frozen and it’s not that great un-toasted, trust me.



Reeeeeallly delicious. And it takes forever to eat because of the crunchy peanut butter / dense Ezekiel bread combo.
This, a grapefruit, and a giant mug of tea would make a great breakfast.

What's your favorite healthy weekday breakfast??

No comments:

Post a Comment