6/24/13

Healthy Strawberry Smoothie Recipe

Literally, I promise you, you will crave this thing for dessert. It tastes like strawberry shortcake, but you can eat these all day long if you wanted to.
The ingredients aren't that impressive and it’s super simple and cheap (yay, generic!)
Here’s what you need:

I buy my frozen strawberries from Walmart usually. No matter where you get yours, make sure there’s no added sugar. (Check the ingredients!)
For a tall glass of guilt-free strawberry shortcake smoothie, I use about 12 strawberries.
Put your strawberries in your Ninja / blender, then scoop in a spoonful of plain Greek yogurt.
I only use a little bit of yogurt, but you can totally use more.
Then, add your Stevia. I use 2 Tablespoons, but again, you can use more if you like it super sweet.
Add 1/4 cup of water, blend it up and viola!
I feel guilty posting this “recipe” on here because it’s so easy.

Clean Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe:

12-15 Strawberries
1 heaping spoonful of Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons of Stevia
1/4 cup water
*Blend it all up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment