6/19/13

Ketchup.

I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs sometimes. And I eat it with my sweet potato fries, and on burgers. (Post coming soon on how to make a burger healthier). Adding extra sauces to meals is extra calories, ketchup included, but more importantly, it’s about those ingredients!

Regular Heinz Ketchup ingredients:


 Simply Heinz Ketchup ingredients:



It tastes exactly the same and it’s not toxic to your body. Why would you eat the high fructose ketchup when you can eat ketchup without it?
Organic ketchup also exists if eating organic is your cup of tea. (Health food stores.)
So does Jalapeno ketchup and balsamic vinegar ketchup. (Heinz website?)
Umami Burger in Los Angeles makes their own ketchup that I believe tastes so good it’s worth its weight in gold.

Some other things you find when you Google ketchup:

Ketchup cake…


This amazing ketchup tie…

And this:
Embrace ketchup. This is ‘merica.

No comments:

Post a Comment