7/16/13

The healthy alternative to your brownie addiction.



good greens bars!

Inside you'll find vitamins, probiotics and antioxidants, covered in organic, dairy-free chocolate. It's literally ground up whole real superfoods including spirulina (high protein algae), wheatgrass, raspberries, Nori seaweed, and more. It's seriously DELICIOUS. I can't say it enough. I LOVE eating these. The chocolate mint one tastes like a thin mint girl scout cookie, no joke.

 I thought Clif bars were delicious (though they're wayyyy too high in sugar) but these taste even better than the sugar-packed Clif bar. Not only that, but they're dairy-free, gluten-free, VEGAN, mostly organic, and there's NO added sugar. NONE. Not even artificial sweeteners. Most are soy-free, too (check the label). And, as if it needs to be any better than this, there's 10g of protein in this bad boy.

You might be thinking "well, I could just take a vitamin instead, right?" 

Wrong.

Your body absorbs vitamins and minerals better from real foods than it does from synthetic vitamins. All the stuff in this bar comes from real foods, so you're golden.

Let's compare it to other bars:


This is the perfect bar for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. I love love love having chocolate after dinner (I know, shoot me) but this quenches my chocolate craving while delivering stuff my body actually needs.

Eat these and feel good about it.

They're made in Ohio and they're available at Marcs, Amazon, or goodgreens.com! :) Read more on their website here.

Source.

No comments:

Post a Comment