10/10/13

Staying organized.

I am a person who overuses their notes app. I write wayyyy too many things on wayyy too many post-it notes and I'm constantly making lists (shopping, cleaning, to do lists...) If you are anything like me you try to stay organized but it ends up turning into mass disorganization.

I came across this store today on Etsy.



MamasGotItTogether is amazing. If you currently use a planner or have a post-it note habit, you might want to check it out. Planners, pretty lists, and custom anything-- everything you need to stay organized and helloooo they're so cute! I especially love the health and fitness planner because it gives you the ability to log everything you need to achieve your goals. If you're one of my clients you know how much I stress tracking anything and everything!


Health and Fitness aside, I'd much rather look at a pretty to-do list than chicken scratch on notebook paper. Pretty things make you less crabby -- it's true! Organize and prettify your life, you deserve it.


No comments:

Post a Comment