9/15/13

The Orgreenic Pan


You've probably seen these green "non-stick" pans on tv or in the grocery store. They're supposed to be so non-stick that you don't need any oil at all to fry things on it. While I haven't had awesome luck with the zero-cooking-spray thing, I can say that I use MUCH less spray olive oil than I did when I cooked with Teflon covered pans, and literally nothing sticks.

They're cool-looking because they're green, you don't have to worry about accidentally scratching them and then being poisoned like with Teflon, and they clean SOOOOOO ridiculously easy. I can't say enough how I love these things. Every cooking utensil should be covered in orgreenic green magic, it's the best.

Walmart sells these for $15 and I think the larger one is $25. Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment