9/25/13

Guilt free root beer float!

I am a dessert freak. I love sweets, I can't help it. I could never everrrrrr stop eating dessert, so I resort to modifying recipes so I can still get away with it without feeling too bad about it.

Today's guilt-free dessert is:

Root beer floats!!!!



I feel like I'm ripping you off because this isn't really a "recipe", and it's stupid simple. I'm banking on you guys just never thinking of this yet! 

Guilt-free Root beer float 

Sugar-free root beer 
Vanilla frozen yogurt




Feels like I'm cheating wayyyy more than I actually am!


Go make this and tell me you loved it!

*Disclaimer: Diet soda contains artificial sweeteners, which are like poison in your body. I stay away from them most of the time, but I take my chances every once in a great while. Root beer floats and Jack & Diet coke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment