1/26/14

Day Camp for Dogs - Where a dog can be a dog!



This is the most amazing idea. Run! Day Camp For Dogs is an alternative to putting your dog in a kennel. A fully-fenced in forested play area where dogs can play with other dogs and the dog-lovers who own the place, run free, get dirty, and explore.

 I don't even have a dog, but if I did I'd move to Oregon so I could take my dog here, I swear. Look at how excited these dogs are to go to this FUN PLACE! It's like a mental health day for your pup. B said, "it's where a dog can be a dog!!!"

Run! makes sure your dog has up to date vaccinations and treatments, they clean them up before they come home, and you can even leave them there overnight to stay in the Bunkhouse. Oh, and dogs LOVE this! Look at them! I can't get over it.

I wish I would have invented this. You guys rule, Day Camp For Dogs. 

PS, this is our first born pup who my cousin adopted from us because he is literally a monster. We visit him all the time, sometimes he comes over and ruins stuff at our house. We love him, and we're bad parents. 

Omg, this face. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment